They Can't Wait To Dub It

Happy Birthday to one of the best to ever do it. I seriously wish more people realized how incredible a rapper Mac Dre was. I'm talking top 10 GOAT. Rest in peace.

Here's 3 MD related edits I've made in the past.

In-tune edit of Zapp's "Be Alright" with a nor-cali anthem:

It's Rainin' Game (alright remix)

Unfortunately there was never an instrumental of "Feelin' Myself" and it's impossible to loop the beat clean from the vocal versions, but with a lil' elbow grease I was able to manage a cool dub/instro version complete with a bridge for blends, transitions, etc.

Feelin' Myself (instrumental edit)

Tape rip re-arrangement featuring a young Mac Mall, from the YBB cassette.

My Chevy (tape ripp edit)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Absolutely killing it on the instrumental edit. So ridiculous that an official version never dropped. GOAT beat.

Popular posts from this blog

A Little Bit Of Love Is All It Takes

New Mix: Record Haterz